Focus on DI. To gain confidence and experience in applying the law, candidates will have to rehearse the full range of legal subjects guided by a selection of approx. 250 exam-oriented questions. The answers have to be prepared at home and have to be handed in. A selection will be marked individually, and returned with comments and suggestions for improvement. The answers and any unclear subjects will be discussed during the next session. During the course, candidates also practice on DI exam papers.
- Main-Exam Questions for Paper D book.
- Sheets explaining the more advanced subjects of the EPC, PC and PCT.
- Additional legal training material.
- Selected subset of case law (headnotes).
- Onsite – Main Exam D-Legal (8-day), price € 5.430
- Early bird discount for full Main Exam preparation: € 520
Registration fee and VAT information
- An administrative fee of € 125 is charged for every booking. If more than one course is booked at the same time, only one administrative fee will be charged
- All fees are excluding 21% VAT