The following topics are covered
- How to prepare for the D paper
- Time management
- Styles and detail of answering
- Reading and analyzing the question
- Sufficient legal basis
- When is something relevant or not relevant
- Analyzing the client’s letter
- Organizing the information using tools such as a timeline & invention matrix
- Dealing with recurring problems such as publication dates, invalid priorities, “first application”, insufficiency of disclosure
- Advising the client and improving his position
- Recognizing threats from the competitor
- More than 400 overhead sheets introducing and explaining how to tackle DI and DII.
- A DII workbook to help follow the methodology when practicing at home. Some of the elements are also suitable for use at the EQE itself.
- Materials for use at the EQE including an A3 methodology flowchart for DI.
- Other materials for use at the EQE including a DII checklist and A3 methodology flowchart for DII.
- DeltaPatents' own model solutions for the new format D papers practiced. Initially based on past EQE papers, they have been fully updated to incorporate the latest legal changes, and demonstrate how the DeltaPatents' methodology has been applied.
- Onsite – Main Exam Paper D (5-day), price € 4.665
- Early bird discount for full Main Exam preparation: € 520
Registration fee and VAT information
- An administrative fee of € 125 is charged for every booking. If more than one course is booked at the same time, only one administrative fee will be charged
- All fees are excluding 21% VAT