For registration please use the registration form available (via link or downloadable form) for the respective course.
A registration fee of € 125 is charged for each booking (€ 65 for 1-day courses and for the IP Administrator courses).
If more than one course is booked at the same time, only one registration fee will be charged.
To avoid delays please provide us (on the registration form) with the required invoice data such as the official name of your organization, the address and/or department where the invoice should be sent, a VAT number, etc. If applicable in your organisation, please provide us in advance with a Purchase Order number, and any other data relevant to your booking.
Any registration is considered to be a commission to DeltaPatents under the provisions of our General Terms and Conditions.
Please note that courses may be provisionally announced early for your convenience and planning. Such courses do not have a linked or downloadable form and still have a provisional date and location, which may change without prior notice. A final course schedule, and normal registration via a (link to) a registration form, will be made available in due time. For priority when assigning places, you may pre-register by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then send the official registration form to you by email when normal registration becomes available.
After receiving your registration form, we will send you an invoice. Registration only becomes a reservation after the fees have been paid in full. The fees must have been received at least 4 weeks before the start of the course.
Course fees - VAT
All course and registration fees mentioned on this website are excluded 21% VAT.
VAT will be charged if no VAT number is mentioned on the registration form.
Shipment outside the EU
If a course is given online, we will ship the course materials to the office address of each candidate (instead of to the course venue). Shipment costs to the EU are included in the course fee. Additional shipment and customs costs for countries outside the EU (e.g. Turkey, Switzerland, Norway and the United Kingdom) will be added to the standard course fee for the online courses. It is advised that candidates from the same company attending the same course, use their office address for shipment of the course materials. All materials can then be shipped at the same time, which keeps the costs low.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our cancellation policy
Cancellation by a participant
• Cancellation requests must be received in writing, either by fax to +31 40 2366708 or via email to email@example.com. Please keep a copy as proof.
• If the cancellation request includes a replacement participant for the same course, only a new registration fee will be charged.
• If the cancellation request includes an alternative booking for the same participant, the registration fee for the alternative booking will be waived. If an alternative booking is received separate from the cancellation request, a new registration fee will be charged.
• If a cancellation request is made early (see below), a part of the cancelled course fee may be credited. Alternatively, a larger part may be converted into a rebate, which may be valued later when booking any new course or program in the same or subsequent year. The registration fee is never credited.
• If the cancellation request is received on or after the start of a course or module, or the participant fails to attend, 100% of the fee remains due and the course materials will be provided on request.
• The amount charged for a program includes a registration fee and one program fee for the entire program, which may comprise multiple modules. Some modules may also be booked separately; the charge then includes a registration fee and a course fee for the module.
Cancellation: short course
(up to 5 days or separately booked module)
• More than 2 months prior to the course: 100% of the course fee may be credited.
• From 2 months to 2 weeks prior to the course: the participant may 1. Request a rebate of 75% of the cancelled course fee; or 2. Request to credit 50% of the cancelled course fee.
• From 2 weeks to one day prior to the course: the full fee remains due; a rebate of 50% of the cancelled course fee is awarded.
Cancellation: training program
• DeltaPatents may be forced to cancel a course due to circumstances beyond our control. In such cases, the course fee and registration fee will be credited in full.
• If possible, an alternative course will be proposed.
DeltaPatents will not reimburse any costs made by participants, e.g. to change or cancel travel and accommodation arrangements.
Cancellation: training program
• More than 2 months prior to the start of the first module of the program, 100% of the program fee (minus any non-cancelled modules) may be credited.
• After 2 months prior to the start of the first module of the program, the participant may:
1. Request a rebate being the program fee minus
• 25% of any cancelled module starting more than 2 weeks ahead,
• 50% of any cancelled module starting 1 day to 2 weeks ahead, and
• 100% of all other modules; or
2. Request to credit the program fee minus
• 50% of any cancelled module starting more than 2 weeks ahead, and
• 100% of all other modules